May 19, 2020
Relax, Focus, Excel!
Move ahead of the pack. Discover new opportunities for efficiency, satisfaction and growth, and set your strategies to capitalize on them.
Join us for the May 19 Business Retreat. Invest one day in your business, and in yourself. We’ll review three simple exercises to see your business, clients and competitors in a different light, and identify new opportunities. And since taking advantage of opportunities involves change, we’ll also take a look at strategies to manage change.
The Business Retreat is an informal, small group experience. Decompress, relax. Get to know like-minded business leaders; share insights and ideas. The mood and dress are both casual.
Date: Tuesday, May 19 , 2020
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Fox Valley Christian Action, Riverwoods Campus
35W624 Riverwoods Lane, St. Charles, IL 60174
Fee: $225 for the full day, including light breakfast & lunch.
- Morning: Kick back with beverages, pastries and introductions. Forget your usual “elevator speech.” We have time. Tell us a bit about your business, and a bit about yourself.
- Then settle in with our program materials and open discussion. Ask questions, share ideas.
- Lunch: We’ll break for a light lunch and recharge for the afternoon!
- Afternoon: Your choice – Stay in the common area and kick back, bounce ideas, get inspired. Set accountability goals and ask for support. Or adjourn to a private room to work on a critical project that never seems to get done. Or take a walk in the woods. Pick your options!
Location and Time:
- Fox Valley Christian Action / Riverwoods Christian Center
- 35W624 Riverwoods Lane, St. Charles, IL 60174
- 8am – 4pm, Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Sign Up Now!
This is a small group event with limited enrollment.
$225 per person for the full day’s activities.
$125 super early bird discount rate expires soon – sign up now!
Click below to reserve your place!
Retreats are held quarterly. 2020 remaining dates are:
Monday, August 10th and Monday, November 2nd.