August 14, 2019
Business Growth: Creating It, Accelerating It and Managing It!
It’s not your imagination. The pace of business is constantly accelerating. How can you stay competitive, ahead of the game, and in control?
Make time for The Business Retreat. Join forces with like-minded business leaders. Whether your are a solopreneur or have an extensive staff, newer to business or with decades of experience, get practical tips for attaining and sustaining growth in today’s market.
Invest one day in your business, and in yourself. Relax and step back. Refresh, renew and regenerate. Ask for and share feedback, ideas, and best practices. Focus on success.
Guest Speaker: Harriet Parker, Waubonsee SBDC
Harriet Parker knows business. She is the Manager of the Waubonsee Community College Small Business Development Center, and a small business owner herself. Harriet has led businesses through every stage of growth, and brings extensive knowledge and resources to clients. Ask your most urgent questions. Get the answers you need to move forward.
Capture the Power of the Group
There is power in numbers. Join our group discussion. What business trends are we seeing? What is working, and where are we stuck? What has happened since we last met, and how can we help each other?
The Business Retreat is an informal, small group experience. Casual dress and casual vibe. Get to know other participants and develop deeper business relationships. Explore new perspectives, best practices and breakthrough ideas.
- Morning: Kick back with beverages, pastries and introductions. Forget your usual “elevator speech.” We have time. Tell us a bit about your business, and a bit about yourself.
- Then settle in with our guest expert, and open discussion. Ask questions, share ideas.
- Lunch: We’ll break for a light lunch and recharge for the afternoon!
- Afternoon: Your choice – Stay in the common area and kick back, bounce ideas, get inspired. Set accountability goals and ask for support. Or adjourn to a private room to work on a critical project that never seems to get done. Or take a walk in the woods. Pick your options!
Location and Time:
- Fox Valley Christian Action / Riverwoods Christian Center
- 35W624 Riverwoods Lane, St. Charles, IL 60174
- 8am – 4pm, Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Sign Up Now!
This is a small group event with limited enrollment.
$225 per person for the full day’s activities.
$125 Limited offer discount rate – sign up now!
Click below to reserve your place!
Retreats feature different content are held quarterly in February, May, August and November.
Future retreat dates:
- November 20, 2019
- February 12, 2020