The Business Retreat
Come to The Business Retreat. Build momentum and transform your future. Soar toward your ideal business. Breathe. Relax, step back, and see the big picture. Gain new perspectives, best practices and creative ideas from business peers. Get proprietary worksheets and materials to zone in on business. Sit by the fireplace or take a walk in the woods. And it’s all conveniently located in St. Charles, IL.
Next Retreat May 16, 2017: Accountability, Summer Strategies and Client Management
Our May focus is on getting things done. A summer slump is soooo tempting. We’ll focus on strategies to seize summer opportunities and position for a surge in the fall. Past attendees who opted for an accountability check will report on their progress and accomplishments. Finally, we’ll take our lunch discussion into a deeper dive into client management.
Note: This is a change of date for the retreat originally scheduled for May 9th.
This is a small group experience. The February session was close to a sell out. Register now to secure your spot!
Location and Time:
- Riverwoods Christian Center
- 35W624 Riverwoods Lane, St. Charles, IL 60174
- 8am – 4pm
$225 per person for the full day’s activities. Register now! Only 2 positions remaining. Special pricing: $155 ends May 9 .
Sign up is simple, just click below!
- Morning: We open with beverages, pastries and introductions. The Business Retreat is a small group experience, so forget your usual “elevator speech.” Tell us a bit about your business, and a bit about yourself. Repeat attendees may fill us in on activities since we last met, and first timers can introduce themselves!
- Next comes a focus on the retreat topic. Get exclusive worksheets and templates and identify new opportunities specific to your business.
- Then, spend time as you wish. Work with the materials provided, or bring your own key project. Come alone, or bring team members or power partners. Tackle that special project which never seems to get done. Get away in a private work room for quiet time, or work in the common area and join the discussion. Or take a walk along the forested trails, or sit and admire the cozy fireplace. The choice is yours.
- Lunch: We’ll break for a light lunch with quick “lunch and learn” presentations.
- Afternoon: It’s time to kick back, bounce ideas, and get inspired! Get to know fellow participants in an informal, casual setting as we brainstorm new ideas to focus and build business.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- November TBD
This is an experience unlike any other.
Register now for the next session. Fee includes a full day to focus in a wooded retreat setting, with refreshments, a light lunch, and proprietary templates and worksheets.
Participation in the business retreat is limited, to provide a quality experience for attendees.