The Business Retreat
Get off the hamster wheel. Get out of the office. Get away to refresh, relax, and focus.
Come to The Business Retreat. Gain new perspectives, best practices and creative ideas from business peers. Take away tips, pointers and proprietary materials on key business topics. Get time to work on your own key projects.
Sit and chat, or work in a private room. Relax outside or take a walk in the woods. And it’s all conveniently located in St. Charles, IL.
Next Retreat: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
This retreat is loaded with practical content. We’ll open with two quick topics: “Seven Point Marketing,” and “Catalyzing Sales.” The lunchtime presentation will be Social Media Marketing, with Brian Basilico. Brian will share latest tips and trends. Bring your questions and get answers to save time, effort and money.
As always, there will be open time for informal discussion, or quiet work, or a walk in the woods.
This is a small group experience. The May session was close to a sell out. Register now to secure your spot!
Location and Time:
- Riverwoods Christian Center
- 35W624 Riverwoods Lane, St. Charles, IL 60174
- 8am – 4pm
$225 per person for the full day’s activities. Register now!
Very very earlybird pricing $95.00 ends July 27, 2017 .
Sign up is simple, just click below!
- Morning: We open with beverages, pastries and introductions. The Business Retreat is a small group experience, so forget your usual “elevator speech.” Tell us a bit about your business, and a bit about yourself. Some repeat attendees set optional accountability goals; we’ll get their updates and see if we can help them out!
- Next comes a focus on the retreat topic. Get exclusive worksheets and templates and identify new opportunities specific to your business.
- Then, spend time as you wish. Work with the materials provided, or bring your own key project. Come alone, or bring team members or power partners. Tackle that special project which never seems to get done. Get away in a private work room for quiet time, or work in the common area and join the discussion. Or take a walk along the forested trails, or sit and admire the cozy fireplace. The choice is yours.
- Lunch: We’ll break for a light lunch with our “lunch and learn” presentation.
- Afternoon: Work in private, or stay in the common area to kick back, bounce ideas, and get inspired! Get to know fellow participants in an informal, casual setting as we brainstorm new ideas to focus and build business.
- November 15, 2017 – Wednesday
- February 21, 2018 – Wednesday
- May 15, 2017 – Tuesday
This is an experience unlike any other.
Register now for the next session. Fee includes a full day to focus in a wooded retreat setting, with refreshments, a light lunch, and proprietary materials and worksheets.
Participation in the business retreat is limited, to provide a quality experience for attendees.