Mastermind groups build bridges for success.
Get honest feedback from people who understand. Share your ideas and expertise to help others. Join non-competing business owners and leaders to share problems, challenges and opportunities, and receive feedback, ideas and support. Join a mastermind group.
Business leadership can be a lonely place. Who can you talk to about the challenges you face? Customers, staff members, family members and suppliers are often inappropriate confidants. Our mastermind groups bring together individuals with a range of experiences and expertise, We work together to generate insights and ideas and help each other thrive in business.
About Our Groups
Our groups meet once a month, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on the size of the group. The groups range from three to approximately eight members. Smaller groups enable us to explore issues more thoroughly, the larger groups have a more diverse base for feedback.
At each meeting, each attendee presents an issue or opportunity for feedback from the group. Information is shared in the group on a confidential basis. Discussions are moderated. Participants often find that they learn more from the issues raised by others than we learn from the topic they bring to the table. Invest in your business. Business today is a team sport. Get a mastermind team in your corner!
There are three current groups:
- The first Tuesday every month, 8am – 9:30 am
- The first Friday every month, 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- The third Tuesday every month, 11:30 am – 1pm
Meetings are held in the private dining room at Panera, 154 W. Wilson, Batavia.
The groups are affordably priced at $75 per calendar quarter.
Free informational session and abbreviated mastermind session; ask questions and see if this is right for you!
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Panera 154 W. Wilson Ave. Batavia
- RSVPs appreciated; walk-in’s welcome.
Please contact us for more information!
- “Ellen’s group is one of the most effective and productive tools in my business arsenal… The creative think-tank atmosphere has helped me with issues that I come across in my business….This group offer(s) sage advice… I highly recommend it for a business of any size! ” B. Basilico, B2b Interactive Marketing
Gain new insights. . Contact us today to learn more!